- Once the order is placed by the User, an employee will contact the Customer to confirm the order and to clarify all the delivery details just in case it’s needed:
- Delivery is only possible after a phone confirmation of the order.
- We deliver from Monday through Friday, excluding official holidays and weekends.
- The courier service is provided only by Speedy Express Delivery Services.
- Orders may take from 1 to 5 business days from the time they are placed to ship.
- Available – The product is available for Self-Pick-up* from the store or ready to be sent bycourier into the next working day from the placement of the order.
- Delivery up to 3 Days – The product will be ready for Self-Pick-up* or to be sent bycourier into the next 3 working days.
- Delivery in 3-5 Days - The product will be ready for Self Pick-up* or to be sent by courier into the next 3 to 5 working days.
* Self-Pick-up: can you pick up the order from our picking point located in Sofia at “Akademik Stefan Madenov” Str, 46, entr. B. All orders placed in this way are reserved for the client for a period of 7 calendar days.
- The Seller is relieved of any liability in case of delay and/or failure of the delivery due to force majeure events (eg.: bad weather, strikes, etc.).
- The delivery is made to the exact delivery address specified by the customer (whether it is his/her home or workplace address or the closest to the customer office of Speedy Express Delivery Services).
- The delivery costs are:
- Delivery of courier shipments on the territory of Sofia, shipping cost up to 5.40 BGN for orders up to 79.99 BGN; free shipping for orders above 80.00 BGN, the customer also pays a “Cash on Delivery” fee up to 1.40 BGN if thechosen payment method by the customer is “Cash on Delivery”.
- Delivery of courier shipments on the territory of Bulgaria, shipping cost up to 6.40 BGNfor orders up to 79.99 BGN; free shipping for orders above 80.00 BGN, the customer also pays a “Cash on Delivery” fee up to 1.40 BGNif the chosen payment method by the customer is “Cash on Delivery”.
5. If the shipment cannot be delivered to the customer and the delivery exceeds the specified waiting period for receipt by the customer, the shipment is returned to the seller who is relieved of the obligation to resend the order.